Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Midterm (L)

We're all back after a nice break :) It was a good week, full of a lot of rest and relaxation. There wasn't too much on during the week, Mantra was the main event of the week on the Wednesday. This was a great night, some of the blisters still remain :/ haha Most of the Tys were there so it was like the class was together again :L It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to get up for school on Monday, mostly because it's my birthday today so I was excited for that :L Finally 16 :D Me and my friends all went to the cinema and then back to my house for food and cake on the Friday of midterm, it was a great laugh :) Some of the girls made me an Amazing handmade card (in the picture) and got me lots of lovely presents, thanks girls <3
We've a busy few weeks coming up in Ty with the Mini company competition on Thursday, work experience next week and the music night coming up soon aswell, along with a couple of concerts in between (The Script & Katy Perry :D). It won't be long until we're on our Easter holidays and then the rest of Ty will fly by, I don't want it to end :(


Ciara Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment